All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-round companion for everyone involved in the ministry of serving. Servers play a key part in the celebration of the Eucharist and kwing what to do is only half the story,- how to serve in a dignified way that adds to worship and doesn't detract from is equally important. This guide includes instruction on: relating to the clergy and the congregation, and working as a team; how to cultivate one's own spiritual space; kwing your way round the sanctuary;tools of the trade; movement, posture and processions,the Eucharist step-by-step;the liturgical year, and prayers and personal preparation for serving.
- Author BiographyBRENDAN CLOVER was Precentor of Bristol Cathedral and is now Senior Provost of the Woodard Corporation, which owns the largest group of independent Anglican schools in the world. CHRIS VERITY is a server at Bristol Cathedral.
- Author(s)Brendan Clover,Chris Verity
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.