All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a great sport psychologist? Is there an ideal style or approach? What do you need to consider when working with a client? In this practical guide, Richard Keegan presents a user-friendly model of the sport psychologist's consulting processes and offers a framework for understanding best practice. Whether you are a trainee or a qualified sport psychologist, this book will help you to deliver a consistent, transparent, effective and ethical service at all levels of sport. Being a Sport Psychologist: * provides a clear and coherent model which accommodates different styles, philosophies and experience levels; * contains worksheets to help you record, evaluate, understand and reflect; * offers a range of useful case studies and examples; * is the first book to describe the process of being a sport psychologist from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyRichard Keegan is Assistant Professor in Sport and Exercise Psychology at the University of Canberra, Australia. He is a registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist and also supervises trainees. He was previously Director of Teaching and Learning in the School of Sport Sciences, University of Lincoln, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Keegan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.