All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a great sport psychologist? Is there an ideal style or approach? What do you need to consider when working with a client? In this practical guide, Richard Keegan presents a user-friendly model of the sport psychologist's consulting processes and offers a framework for understanding best practice. Whether you are a trainee or a qualified sport psychologist, this book will help you to deliver a consistent, transparent, effective and ethical service at all levels of sport. Being a Sport Psychologist: provides a clear and coherent model which accommodates different styles, philosophies and experience levels; contains worksheets to help you record, evaluate, understand and reflect; offers a range of useful case studies and examples; is the first book to describe the process of being a sport psychologist from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyRichard Keegan is Assistant Professor in Sport and Exercise Psychology at the University of Canberra, Australia. He is a registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist and also supervises trainees. He was previously Director of Teaching and Learning in the School of Sport Sciences, University of Lincoln, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Keegan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 figures, 12 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.