All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur contemporary world is one in which 'the customer is always right', and therapists, like many other professionals, are increasingly beset by rules and regulations that undermine their authority and automy. While many books emphasize the therapist's duties and obligations in maintaining the wellbeing of his or her clients, this book is intended to redress the balance in favour of emphasizing the wellbeing of the therapist.Mavis Klein draws on her thirty-five years of experience as an individual, group, and family therapist to provide trainee and beginner therapists with confidence in the practice of their profession. As this book includes an outline of the author's original personality typology, it may also add ather string to the bow of experienced practitioners.The book is informal, anecdotal, humourously self-revelationary, and jargon-free.
- Author BiographyMavis Klein was a psychotherapist and a founder member of the Institute of Transactional Analysis and of the European Association for Transactional Analysis. She was author of several books on psychological topics and was also a qualified astrologer.
- Author(s)Mavis Klein
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.