All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe desire to be seen as a Very Important Person (VIP) is one of the driving factors behind humankind's professional, societal, and spiritual aspirations. In Being a True VIP, management scholar and author Eric H. Kessler illustrates the nature of importance and how it relates to our success as employees and individuals. Through a clear and focused theoretical framework, he follows the paths that lead to importance, who determines it, and how it affects employee engagement and performance. Readers will be able to understand, personalize, and apply these lessons to manage themselves and others to be true VIPs.
- Author BiographyEric H. Kessler is the Henry George Professor of Management at Pace University, USA and General Editor of the Encyclopedia of Management Theory. An expert in the field of innovation and technology, he has worked as an executive educator, policy analyst, and business consultant for public and private organizations such as Ford, IBM, and Goldman Sachs. He is a Fellow and Past President of the Eastern Academy of Management and has served on numerous editorial and advisory boards. Dr. Kessler is the author of several critically-acclaimed books: The Handbook of Organizational and Managerial Wisdom (2007), Cultural Mythology and Global Leadership (2009 / 2010 paperback), and Applying Management Theory to Practice: Real-World Lessons for Walking the Talk (2010).
- Author(s)Eric H. Kessler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.