All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiverse voices explore the possibility of doing metaphysics in light of contemporary critiques.
- Author BiographyWilliam Desmond is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the International Program at the Institute of Philosophy at the University of Leuven (Louvain), Belgium. He is the author of many books, including the award-winning Being and the Between, also published by SUNY Press. Joseph Grange is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southern Maine. He is the author of Nature: An Environmental Cosmology and The City: An Urban Cosmology, both published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Hegelian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight317 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJoseph Grange,Professor William Desmond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.