Being in Balance: 9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer (Paperback, 2006)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by john-and-gaye
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational work, Wayne W. Dyer shows you how to restore balance in your life by offering nine principles for realigning your thoughts so that they correspond to your highest desires. Imagine a scale with one end weighted down to the ground, and the other end - featuring the objects of your desires - sticking up precariously in the air. This scale is a measurement of your thoughts. To restore the same balance that characterizes everything in our universe, you have to lift up the weighty thoughts so that they match your desires. We can create all that we want if we recognize and revise out-of-balance thoughts.
- Author BiographyDr Wayne W. Dyer is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He has written numerous bestselling books and has created a number of audios and videos.
- Author(s)Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Weight265 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)E-Digital Design
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.