All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational work, New York Times best-selling author and lecturer Wayne W. Dyer shows you how to restore balance in your life by offering nine principles for realigning your thoughts so that they correspond to your highest desires. Imagine a balance scale with one end weighted down to the ground, and the other end-featuring the objects of your desires-sticking up precariously in the air. This scale is a measurement of your thoughts. To restore the same balance that characterizes everything in our universe, you have to take up the weighty thoughts so that they match up to your desires. The seasons reflect the overall harmony of life. For example, winter passes and the blossoms emerge. This is balanced by a need to have the trees rest, so autumn arrives on time and helps the trees ready themselves for ather period of repose. This book is dedicated to the idea that we're a vital component of this creative process and have within ourselves the wherewithal to create all that we want if we recognize and revise out-of-balance thoughts. Unabridged 2-CD Set Read by the Author.
- Author BiographyDr Wayne W. Dyer is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He has written numerous bestselling books and has created a number of audios and videos.
- Author(s)Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight108 g
- Width144 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.