Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sage crew returns to Panama to retrieve the Spanish treasure from their ship which sank in Gatun Lake following a collision with a tanker. Will they succeed this time or will fate, their lust for gold or unpredictable forces conspire to bring about the demise of their treasure quest?
- Author BiographyBob Apold was born and raised in Minnesota and attended the University of Minnesota where he obtained a BA in Zoology. While stationed in Panama during his Army enlistment, he met his wife Doris. Bob worked for the Panama Canal Commission for 30 years as a technical writer. During this time he was active in community theater as well as Boy Scouts. He is now retired and continues to live in Panama, keeping busy with community theater and writing.
- Author(s)Robert Apold
- PublisherUniversal Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversal Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.