All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBelgium: The Golden Decades, 1880-1914, a collaboration between Belgian and American scholars, weaves together six stimulating essays that investigate the fin-de-siecle renaissance in architecture, painting, decorative arts, and literature. The period coincides with the tenures of the famous exhibition societies, Les XX (1884-1893), and its successor, La Libre Esthetique (1894-1914).
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Professor Jane Block, Director of the Art and Architecture Library at the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign, has published widely on the art and culture of Belgium at the turn of the century.
- Author(s)Jane Block
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Series TitleBelgian Francophone Library
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.