Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection of articles illustrates recent work on beliefs about second language acquisition, drawing on the thinking of educational philosophers and discursive psychologists including Dewey, Bakhtin, Vygotsky, and Potter. Coverage extends to beliefs held by second/foreign language learners and as well as teachers. The book includes detailed accounts of starting points, definitions, methods of data collection and analysis, main findings and implications for further research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBarcelos A.M. Ferreira,Paula Kalaja
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2004. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.