Believe Training Journal by Roisin McGettigan-Dumas, Lauren Fleshman (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunners will be amazed at where a year can take them with help from the all-new Believe Training Journal by professional runners Lauren Fleshman and Roisin McGettigan-Dumas. The Believe Training Journal is a year-long workbook, training log, and how-to manual designed by Lauren and Ro to help runners push harder, find the sweet spot, and use running to make life even better. The Believe Training Journal is packed with photographs, hand-written tes, practical advice, and the hard-earned secrets and street smarts that Fleshman and Ro have learned on the pro running circuit. The book's beautiful pages are functional too, helping runners set season and race goals, plan and record runs, see what works and what doesn't, keep honest when one's looking, and prove when the work's been done.Running offers a personal journey and with the Believe Training Journal, runners will gain the confidence and inspiration to go farther.
- Author BiographyLauren Fleshman is an elite professional runner, blogger, and co-owner of Picky Bars, maker of natural performance snacks. Fleshman has won state championships, USA Championships and finished as high as 7th in the World (so far). Her plan is to compete professionally through the 2016 Olympics, beat a bunch of people, try to set PRs from 800m up to the marathon, and have a hell of a good time doing it and writing about it. On her popular blog Ask Lauren Fleshman, she answers questions about being a pro runner, giving advice to runners of all abilities on battling injuries and overcoming plain old bad luck.Roisin McGettigan-Dumas is an elite professional runner and cofounder of Believe I Am, maker of running products inspired by self-affirming sports psychology. McGettigan-Dumas was a four-time All-American runner and Big East champion and represented her homeland of Ireland in the 2008 Olympics. She has an undergraduate degree in psychology and an M.S. in Educational Counseling.
- Author(s)Lauren Fleshman,Roisin McGettigan-Dumas
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width160 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.