Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a little girl who dreams of all the amazing things she can be when she grows up. Read this story to a special girl and inspire her to believe in herself wholeheartedly.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Dr. G.I. Haij now lives in Vancouver, Washington with her husband and three young children. She has always loved to read and was very excited to share this passion with her own children, even before they were born. She became inspired to write her own children's books after reading many to her boy/girl twins and discovering an ongoing trend (in books for little girls)... PRINCESS! While it's true that her daughters will always be her little princesses, she wanted to write a book that would inspire them to be strong, confident and courageous young women who dare to dream big. Peggy Irvine is a graphic artist living in Tualatin, Oregon. One of her childhood dreams has been to illustrate children's books. She is married, and the proud mother of four grown children, who are each on the way to achieving their own dreams.
- Author(s)Dr G I Haij
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peggy Irvine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.