All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelize Living Alphabet illustrates the beginning letter sounds with colorful photographs of Belizean wildlife. While learning the alphabet, the child also will become familiar with the beautiful Belize flora and fauna. An added feature is naming the wildlife in languages spoken in Belize: English, Garifuna, Kriol, Mopan, Q'eq'chi, Spanish/Mexican, and Yucatec.
- Author(s)Dorothy Beveridge
- PublisherProduccicones de La Hamaca
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProduccicones de La Hamaca
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)Jim Beveridge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.