All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete reproduction of the 1920 Bellas Hess & Co Summer Fashion Catalog with a new introduction by Ross Bolton. This 1920 vintage catalog features over 100 pages of women's and children's fashion of the era with several pictures on every page. The styles and price are a joy to read for a peak into yesteryear. In the 1960's the state of Illiis claimed Bellas Hess owed the state tax money, even though they did t have any physical presence in the state. The case went all the way to the Supreme Court and Illiis lost, establishing case law for all businesses that sell across state lines. The national sales outlets of today, like Amazon.com and eBay sellers, are therefore much in debt to Bellas Hess as they do t have to pay tax in all 50 states.
- Author BiographyRoss Bolton has republished this book to bring its information to everyone.
- Author(s)Ross Bolton
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.