All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the charming world of Belle and Boo, a bob-haired little girl and her adorable bunny friend. Follow the adventures of this curious pair as they enjoy the simple pleasures of childhood, drawing us into a magical world of imagination and discovery. Today is an extra-special day - it's someone's birthday! Belle and Boo kw just how to get ready for birthdays - they make a card, bake a cake and blow up balloons. But whose birthday could it be? And what is the special surprise that Belle has planned? This beautiful book with vintage-inspired illustrations is perfect for fans of Beatrix Potter, Winnie the Pooh and Milly-Molly-Mandy.
- Author BiographyMandy Sutcliffe was born in Stockport and loved drawing from an early age. She studied illustration at Leeds University, spending part of her degree course based in Paris. During this time, Mandy spent hours drawing and painting in Parisian parks, inspired by the world around her. It was while she was in Paris that Mandy first heard the name 'Belle' and began to develop the little girl character who would go on to star in her stories. Mandy has drawn on her own childhood memories to create the world of Belle and Boo, basing many of their adventures on her own experiences. She wants to create a world that captures all the freedom of childhood; a timeless world of fun, exploration and adventure. Today, Belle and Boo is a successful international lifestyle brand with many different product ranges and over 500 stockists worldwide. Mandy lives in Bristol with her partner and their young twin sons, Ellis and Sam.
- Author(s)Mandy Sutcliffe
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBelle & Boo
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width246 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.