Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionNewbery Hor author Ann M. Martin's gripping, widely acclaimed vel of a girl confronting the perils of friendship and the conflicts of community. Belle Teal's life isn't easy, but she gets by. She lives with her mother and grandmother far out in the country. They don't have much money, but Belle Teal feels rich with their love. As school begins, Belle Teal faces unexpected challenges. Her best friends are up against some big problems. And there are two new students in Belle Teal's class: a shy boy caught in the town's furor over desegregation, and a sb who has problems of her own. As her world falls apart, Belle Teal discovers the importance of sticking together.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series, BELLE TEAL, the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE TODAY, A DOG'S LIFE, and ON CHRISTMAS EVE, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S, LONGER LETTER LATER and SNAIL MAIL NO MORE with Paula Danziger, and THE DOLL PEOPLE and THE MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD, written with Laura Godwin and illustrated by Brian Selznick. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Ann M. Martin
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied/Distributed by Scholastic Australi
- Out-of-print date24/02/2010
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.