All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf You're Feeling Sinister includes interviews with band members, producers, management, and a range of fans, and provides perspective on how Belle & Sebastian transformed themselves, over the space of a decade, from an underground, slightly shambolic cult secret into a polished, highly entertaining, mainstream pop group. Thirty-Three and a Third is a series of short books about critically acclaimed and much-loved albums of the past 40 years. By turns obsessive, passionate, creative and informed, the books in this series demonstrate many different ways of writing about music.
- Author BiographyScott Plagenhoef is Managing Editor for Pitchfork Media, the world's most popular and influential alternative music website.
- Author(s)Scott Plagenhoef
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series Title33 1/3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight118 g
- Width121 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.