About this product
- DescriptionBellevue Memoirs is a collection of Dr. John Beaulieu's stories of patients and the experiences of working with them as a researcher and therapist at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. After years of being with patients inside and outside the hospital, he realized Bellevue is Everywhere. Bellevue Psychiatric is part of a continuum that exists in all our lives. These stories easy to read, heart warming, fun, sometimes challenging, and teach life lessons for all of us.
- Author(s)John A Beaulieu
- PublisherBiosonic Enterprises, Ltd.
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiosonic Enterprises, Ltd.
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.16Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.20Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.