All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionShe's undercover and in over her head... When FBI analyst Tara Jacobs's fellow agent and best friend goes missing while investigating a sex ring, Tara goes undercover as a submissive in a Dallas BDSM club called Dominion. But man can top a woman with Tara's moxie convincingly eugh--until an edgy, dangerous Dom takes control of the scene and sets her heart racing with a single, commanding glance. Too bad he's also the man who stole her incence years ago--and one to whom she will never submit. He's got everything under control...until he falls for her again. Navy SEAL Logan Edgington once left the woman he loved to save her life. He kws Tara will never forgive him, but he has doubt that he possesses the kwledge to help her master her fears and the strength to guide her through an unfamiliar world of pleasure and pain. He alone can protect her on a dangerous mission that reveals both wicked depravities and terrible secrets. Logan relishes the exquisite torture of holding her again and feeling her uninhibited response. No matter how much Tara insists their fling will end after this mission, he's determined that she will be his once more--and this time, he'll never let her go.
- Author Biography<b>Shayla Black </b>is an award-winning erotic romance author who lives in the South with her family.
- Author(s)Shayla Black
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleWicked Lovers Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.