All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how Ozick's characters attempt to mediate a complex Jewish identity, one that bridges the differences between traditional Judaism and secular American culture.
- Author BiographyMiriam Sivan teaches in the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Haifa in Israel.
- Author(s)Miriam Sivan
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Modern Jewish Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.