Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionA disillusioned drifter finds himself in Key West where he becomes involved in a deadly power play between ruthless criminals and corrupt government officials trying to find a hidden contraband shipment worth millions. This taut story of betrayal, revenge, espionage, and nstop action will hold your attention as the lingering nightmares of Vietnam and secret operations come to roost in the tropical beauty of Key West. Plot twists and unforgettable characters make Below Mile Zero a suspenseful thriller of one incent man's involvement with the dark hidden side of the evening news.
- Author BiographyCuriosity was and continues to be the catalyst for a life of discovery, rich in both diversity and reward. Throughout, I am fascinated by the disparity of our human nature. In 1984 the call of the highway led from Vancouver, Canada, to Key West, Florida. This was a heady and adventurous time in the Keys; Mel Fisher had discovered the Atocha; smuggling and piracy were making a comeback, thanks to the country's thirst for 'controlled substances' amid a climate of unbridled hedonism.
- Author(s)Brooke Babineau
- PublisherCre8tve1 Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCre8tve1 Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.