Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBelow the Horizon opens as Mike Dugan and his crew sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and turn left, bound for grandeur. Armed with little more than a theoretical kwledge of sailing, some homemade wine, and igrant optimism, what ensues is a combination of hilarity and tragedy as the crew of Hanuman embark on the biggest adventure I could think of; within the boundaries of time and space of course. Towering gray waves and a wind ravaged sea threaten to end the journey before it begins but Mike presses on only to finds his way into the fly infested, shit stained bowels of a Mexican jail occupied by a transsexual prostitute and a sadistic jailor. Salt and sweat penetrate the narrative as story book ideals are morphed into lessons hard won through continual folly.
- Author(s)Mike Dugan
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.