All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionLevel One of this method is comprised of books for all the primary band instruments plus electric bass and guitar, videos for each instrument, and an accompaniment CD. The entire method is also available for SmartMusic(tm) by Coda Music Software. Motivational aspects are emphasized, such as using frequent duets and rounds, popular tunes as well as classical, traditional, folk, and other styles, and Songs Just for the Fun of It, which appear at strategic learning intervals. Most of all, the Level One book can be completed in just one year, which encourages students to want to learn more. Lessons are carefully sequenced, and include in-depth rhythm study, consistent reinforcement of topics newly presented, theory exercises, and points on individual instrument needs. The conductor's score includes lesson plans and teaching suggestions correlated with the National Standards for Arts Education. Three complete concerts are included in Level One.
- Author(s)Anthony Maiello,Jack Bullock
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleBelwin 21st Century Band Method
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.