All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Belwin Master Solos series and prepared under the direction of Keith Snell, each of these folios contains a collection of graded solos that should prove to be a useful source for both student and teacher. Each folio contains works from the Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical periods, folk songs and traditional tunes, and a section of original compositions. For the student, these solos will provide material with specific challenges in rhythm, range, and key signatures in music that is both instructive and enjoyable to perform. Each solo has been selected and arranged to challenge the student in different areas of technique and musicianship while providing exposure to a variety of musical styles that are enjoyable to perform. In addition, special attention has been given to creating accompaniments that are easy to play yet at the same time add interest to the solo parts. Available in easy, intermediate, and advanced levels as are the Belwin Master Duets. Contains: Allegro (Fiocco) * Baroque Suite (Intrada/Allemande/Sarabande/Gavotte/Gigue) (Corelli) * Nickelodeon Rag (Snell) * Sicilia (Vanhal) * Three Legends of Monument Valley (Dawn on Sentinial Mesa/Brigham's Tomb/The Devil's Winds at Window Rock) (Snell).
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleBelwin Master Solos
- Series Part/Volume NumberVOL 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byKeith Snell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.