All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge is a popular city for international tourists, keen to take a behind-the-scenes look at this old English university city's people and places. Benedict le Vay reveals hidden secrets and amazing stories of the city's architecture, scandalous stories of the most outrageous dons and, most importantly, how to punt on the River Cam without looking like a complete prat.
- Author BiographyBenedict le Vay is a features editor on a leading British newspaper. He spends his spare time researching zany facts about the British and their way of life. He is also the author of Bradt's Eccentric London and Britain from the Rails.
- Author(s)Benedict Le Vay
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Bradt on Britain)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note8pp colour photos, 5 maps
- Width115 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.