All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionBenchmark Series: Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 builds students' introductory skills in Access 2016, and helps develop critical thinking and decision-making skills. Key Features Case study assessments of chapter and unit levels test students' abilities to solve problems independently. Projects-based approach creates a realistic context for learning practical skills.
- Author(s)Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp,Ian Rutkosky,Nita Rutkosky
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBenchmark
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.