All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to get your frontal cortex breaking a sweat? Make your blood pump to your cerebellum? Stretch your occipital lobe to its limits? Then you need to bend your brain! This first book from the team behind Marbles: The Brain Store, a chain devoted to building better brains, offers puzzles and brain teasers to help enhance memory, build problem-solving skills, and reduce stress. Since Marbles started helping people play their way to a healthier brain, they've sold, solved, and been stumped by more than their fair share of puzzles. Along the way, they've learned which puzzles tie people in kts (t in a good way) and which ones make the neurons downright giddy. With the help of their in-house team of BrainCoaches and access to cutting-edge neuroscience, they've designed these puzzles to keep your mind flexible and fit. Arranged in five key brain categories visual perception, word skills, critical thinking, coordination, and memory Bend Your Brain offers a variety of puzzles ranging from mind-warming (easy) to mind-blowing (hard!): . Connecting the dots? More like working your spatial-orientation skills.. Identifying famous smiles? Flexing your visual memory.. Taking a closer look at your keyboard? Coding, storing, and retrieving.. Word-doku? Summoning cognitive abilities like appraisal, inference, impulse control, and evaluation.. Word scrambles? Tapping your brain s association areas. Your brain is your most important muscle, so let the brain-building begin!
- Author BiographyMARBLES: THE BRAIN STORE is in malls across the country. They and their branded products have been featured in Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, USA Today, and Wired, as well as on the Today show and Martha Stewart Living.
- Author(s)Lindsay Gaskins
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Noteline art and crossword puzzles throughout
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.