All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConducted in partnership with Enterprise Community Partners, this research initiative examines the various cost drivers hindering the development of affordable rental housing. It explores both the cost drivers of affordable rental housing and proposes actionable recommendations to expand the supply of affordable rentals.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jakabovics is the senior director for policy development and research at Enterprise Community Partners. He has served as senior policy adviser to the Assistant Secretary for Policy Development and Research at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), where he provided policy recommendations and analysis to the Assistant Secretary, Secretary, and other senior staff. His primary focus was on housing finance reform, with a particular eye toward issues of access and affordability. Lives in Washington, DC, USA. Lynn M. Ross , AICP, is the executive director of the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing at the Urban Land Institute. She is responsible for managing the strategic direction of the Center and for implementing a multifaceted program of work that furthers the development of mixed-income, mixed-use communities and a full spectrum of housing affordable to all. Lives in Washington, DC, USA. Molly Simpson is program manager of the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing. She is responsible for developing and implementing educational and research programs related to housing policy and practice. Lives in Washington, DC, USA. Michael Spotts is a senior policy analyst for Enterprise Community Partners. He conducts research and analysis of affordable housing and community development policies, and manages Enterprise's federal transit-oriented development policy activities. Lives in Washington, DC, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Jakabovics,Lynn M. Ross,Michael Spotts,Molly Simpson
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight176 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.