All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with over 230 brilliant color photos, this unique book introduces readers to the strange and beautiful animals found in the Atlantic waters off New Jersey. See the beauty of the one-half-inch long naked sea butterfly or the fascinating blue shark, sandbar shark, and sand tiger shark. Watch a goosefish (monkfish) devour a black sea bass or a sea star growing new arms. The subjects are both familiar and unfamiliar. Visit New Jerseys artificial reefs made of subway cars, army tanks, armored personnel carriers, tugboats, and large ships. New Jerseys coastline is home to more than 2,000 shipwrecks, some of the more famous of which are captured here. The authors personal accounts of thirty years of scuba diving and photographing in New Jersey round out this engaging book. Whether you are a fisherman, scuba diver, surfer, beach lover, environmentalist or just someone who loves the ocean, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyHerb Segars has been diving and photographing off the New Jersey coast for thirty years. He is a fellow in the Explorers Club and a recipient of Diver of the Year in Arts from Beneath the Sea.
- Author(s)Herb Segars
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note235 color photos
- Weight1070 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.