All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo detailed examination of course syllabi in academia exists, a void that Benefits of Model Syllabi seeks to fill. This comprehensive and timely work defines, explains, and illustrates the concrete features exhibited by model syllabi, in contrast to routine syllabi, in an effort to demonstrate how model syllabi foster positive synergies and enhance teaching and learning experiences. Benefits of Model Syllabi is intended for instructional development centers, higher education libraries, instructors, policy-makers, and department chairs.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Strada is Meritorious Professor at West Liberty State College. He received an M.A. in Political Science from Pennsylvania State University and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology and Ph.D. in Political Science from West Virginia University. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles and the book Through the Global Lens: An Introduction to the Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Michael J. Strada
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.