All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBenjamin Poe and Tiger: Benjamin finds a small tiger in a jungle park who's mother was captured and taken away.The little tiger was all alone and very hungry. He told Benjamin that his favourite food was fish. Benjamin got his fishing line and borrowed a rowboat left on a beach. The went out a far way in the ocean to catch a big fish but a shark ate it and they lost an oar overboard. They drifted to an island where there were lots of coconuts trees . A tourist boat arrived but would refused to take a tiger on the boat so both Benjamin and the tiger stayed on the island. They ate fish and coconuts. One day a whale agreed to take them to the mainland they rode on his back. They have many adventures. This Benjamin Poe story is for 5-9 years. Children will love the story ( large print) it is filled with bright pictures. Over 50 pages.
- Author BiographyLynne Pickering is an children's' book illustrator/ author. She is internationally renowned prize winning artist. She has sold over 5,500 paintings in 32 countries. She also writes thrillers/ adult novels. Lynne's books are used for English reading curriculum in 147 countries and 3,776 schools around the world through the International Baccalaurette Organization Primary years programme. ( Founded in Geneva 1968) Her books are also found in State libraries in Victoria and Queensland Australia and many more. The books can be purchased online in most stores and AMAZON.
- Author(s)Lynne Pickering
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.