Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.60+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.52
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $43.94Trending at AU $44.08
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.64
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.75
About this product
- DescriptionThrow away the sausages and chops and be inspired by celebrity Australian chef Ben O'Doghue's exciting world of barbecue food. From Mexican Suckling Pig to Singapore Chilli Crab, you'll have your friends talking about your barbecue for years. Whether your pride and joy is a simple wire rack over an open fire, an everyday kettle barbecue or a gas-fired hotplate with all the bells and whistles, the recipes can be cooked on any equipment. You'll also find the best drinks and desserts to accompany your meal, along with recipes for all the rubs and marinades, breads, salads and vegetables you'll ever need to make your barbecues the best in the neighbourhood.
- Author BiographyBe inspired by Ben O'Donoghue's exciting world of barbecue food. From Mexican Suckling Pig to Singapore Chilli Crab, whether your pride and joy is a simple wire rack over an open fire, an everyday kettle barbecue or a gas-fired hotplate with all the bell and whistles, the recipes can be cooked on any equipment.
- Author(s)Ben O'Donoghue
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight928 g
- Width217 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.