All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the final years of Bentley and Rolls-Royce as an exclusive British automaker to the turbulent final period of splitting up and foreign ownership. Production has carried on serenely and the variations produced have, on the whole, kept to a high standard. The articles here are written by the world's most informed motoring journalists and give a remarkable insight into these glamorous cars. These are contemporary articles covering road and comparison tests, new model introductions, driver's impressions. Models covered include: Bentley Turbo R, Brooklands, Continental R, T, SC, Azure, Arnage R, T & Red Label, Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit, Silver Spur, Flying Spur, Silver Dawn, Silver Seraph, Corniche.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleBrooklands Portfolio S.
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note900ill.(some col.).
- Weight921 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.