Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionBerger continues his exploration of the relationship between experience and expression, delivering a book of dazzling, inventive, and, ultimately, deeply moving impressions of how stories embedded in visual art provide readers with the impetus to see and understand the world in extraordinary ways.
- Author BiographyJohn Berger's many books include Ways of Seeing, the fiction trilogy Into Their Labours, the Booker Prize-winning novel G., and To the Wedding.
- Author(s)John Berger
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.