All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the 50th anniversary of their very first story, this collectible volume features four easy-to-read adventures of the Berenstain Bears. Charmingly illustrated tales, recounted in verse, include a journey through the four seasons, a series of bedtime rituals, a trip to the supermarket, and a family picnic. Reprint of the Random House, New York, 1991 edition
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.