All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionIllus. in full color. A bone is missing from the Bear Museum, and the cubsare determined to find it. Colorful drawings and the bear antics are always ahot item. -- School Library Journal.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia.They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art.They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory.When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt. It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the Berenstain Bears. Stan and Jan planned all of their books together. They both wrote the stories and created the pictures. They continued to live outside of Philadelphia in the country. There are now over 300 Berenstain Bears books.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1980
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width171 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading Age2-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.