All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes introductory chapters on classification of prokaryotes, the concept of bacterial species, numerical and polyphasic taxomy, bacterial menclature and the etymology of prokaryotic names, nucleic acid probes and their application in environmental microbiology, culture collections, and the intellectual property of prokaryotes. The first Road Map to the prokaryotes is included as well as an overview of the phylogenetic backbone and taxomic framework for prokaryotic systematics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2330 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorGeorge Garrity
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.