Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionHenri Bergson was a French professor and philosopher. Born in Paris in 1859 to a Polish composer and Yorkshire woman of Irish descent, his revelatory ideas of life as ceaseless becoming and the importance of attention, learning, humor and joy brought him incredible fame and media celebrity. Here you will find insights from his greatest works. The Life Lessons series from The School of Life takes a great thinker and highlights those ideas most relevant to ordinary everyday dilemmas. These books emphasize ways in which wise voices from the past have urgently important and inspiring things to tell us.
- Author BiographyMichael Foley is the London Times bestselling author of The Age of Absurdity and Embracing the Ordinary. He lives in London. Everyday Bergson is his American debut.
- Author(s)Michael Foley
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers on Modern Life
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.