All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a medium? Why is there always a middle? Can media produce 'immediacy'? Henri Bergson recognized mediation as the central philosophical problem of modernity. This book traces his influence on the 'media philosophies' of Gilles Deleuze, Marshall McLuhan, Walter Benjamin and Michel Serres.
- Author BiographyStephen Crocker is Associate Professor of Sociology at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada. He has published widely on the philosophy of time and the theory of media. His work has appeared in, among other places, Continental Philosophy Review, Deleuze Studies, Philosophy Today and numerous anthologies.
- Author(s)Stephen Crocker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.