Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated for 2016. Now with new Discovery Tours chapter. Experience all of Berlin's attractions with this up-to date, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what Marco Polo Guides are all about. Discover hotels, restaurants and trendy nightlife venues, as well as numerous tips for shopping, and find out about festivals and events, sports and other activities. Also contains: the Perfect Day, Travel Tips, Travel with Kids, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, German phrasebook and index. People have always been hooked on Berlin. A haven for various lifestyles and artistic movements, and the setting for momentous political and historical events, the city never stops reinventing itself. Despite its tumultuous past, today Berlin considers itself very much at the modern heart of Europe and is ackwledged as a trendsetter the world over. A practical, pocket-sized guide, MARCO POLO Berlin takes you on a tour through its endlessly varied cultural landscape.The 'Where to Start' panels highlight the best places to begin sightseeing, the best places to shop, and the trendiest places to go in the evening in the metropolis that never closes. The Insider Tips explain how to take a ride in the U-Bahn Cabrio (open-top metro) and where to buy violet mustard, milk grappa, and garlic chocolates. The 'Best Of' pages highlight some unique aspects of Berlin, recommend places to go for free, and contain tips for rainy days and where you can relax and unwind. Panels in each chapter suggest things to do if you're on a tight budget and where to pick up some real bargains. The City Walks include exploring the past in the Hackesche Hofe (courtyards) and strolling along the line of the w vanished Wall. The Dos & Don'ts explain why its best to steer clear of conjuring tricks, and the Travel Tips tell you why it's best to put your money on the Welcome Card. MARCO POLO Berlin provides comprehensive coverage of the city. To help you find your way around there's a detailed street atlas inside, a useful public transport map in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map. A must-have for all travellers, including those who haven't bought a travel guide in the past!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.