All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by scholars of nineteenth- and early twentieth-century French music has been assembled in homage to the influential and inspirational French musicologist FranA ois Lesure who died in 2001. Lesure's immense erudition was legendary and spanned music from the sixteenth to the twentieth century. Two French composers who were particular foci in his scholarship were Berlioz and Debussy and this collection is based on scholarship around these two composers and the sources, contexts and legacies relating to their work.
- Author BiographyDr Barbara L. Kelly is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Music at Keele University, UK. Kerry Murphy is Associate Professor for the Faculty of Music at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Kerry Murphy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations and 29 music examples
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBarbara L. Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.