About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the market-leading success of Berlitz Pocket Guides, this brand new series features a much higher level of detail in these comprehensive, yet portable Handbooks. With an emphasis on practical information, these guides provide an invaluable on-the-ground reference. Containing experiences unique to Australia, with practical advice on how to make the most of local activities. Other features include a country fact file and recommended and fully mapped tours highlighting the key sights ideal for holiday planning. The carefully selected top 25 attractions give you a flavour of exciting and interesting things to see and do on your trip, including experiencing the extraordinary Great Barrier Reef, seeing the natural phemen of Wilpena Pound or camel-riding along the scenic Cable Beach. There is also an extensive phrase book section, providing a wealth of language expertise for which the Berlitz brand is famous. The Berlitz Handbook series is one of the most content-rich, full-colour series' available; the hallmark of Berlitz. Don't leave home without this wealth of practical information at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyVirginia Maxwell has worked as an architectural journalist, museum curator, festival director and book editor, but these days she spends most of her time researching and writing guidebooks and travel articles.
- PublisherBerlitz Publishing Company
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBerlitz Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerlitz Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs throughout
- Weight498 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $30.48Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $18.94Trending at AU $20.01
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.