All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new edition of the Polish Phrase Book and CD features a fresh, crisp design with vivid colour photography, eye-catching colour-coding, and user-generated content, making it the phrase book created by the people for the people! Sections such as Food and Drink and In an Emergency provide the words and phrases you'll need in everyday situations throughout Portugal, and there are snippets of information on etiquette, culture and travel. The handy bilingual dictionary at the back of the book contains over 3,000 useful words, and our new content includes essential phrases such as What is the WiFi password? , I'll put the pictures on Facebook , and much more. The accompanying CD contains the Essential Phrases from each section of the phrase book, enabling you to practise and perfect your pronunciation. You'll never be lost for words with Berlitz.
- Author BiographyBerlitz, the expert in languages since 1878.
- PublisherBerlitz Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Series TitleBerlitz Phrase Book & CD
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerlitz Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight258 g
- Width139 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Other audio)
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.