All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of such works as Lamb, Cal, and Grace Notes, Bernard MacLaverty is one of Northern Ireland's leading-and most prolific-contemporary writers. Bringing together leading scholars from a full range of critical perspectives, this is a comprehensive survey of contemporary scholarship on MacLaverty. Covering all of his vels and many of his short stories, the book explores the ways in which the author has grappled with such themes as The Troubles, the Holocaust, Catholicism, and music. Bernard MacLaverty: Critical Readings also includes coverage of the film adaptations of his work.
- Author BiographyRichard Rankin Russell is Professor of English at Baylor University, USA. His previous publications include Poetry and Peace: Michael Longley, Seamus Heaney, and Northern Ireland (2010) and Martin McDonagh: A Casebook (2007).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRichard Rankin Russell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.