Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhy you should read this book. Learn how the mind is fractured by trauma and how to put it back together again using hyptherapy. Read an interesting account of answers to questions such as why Ruth thought she had killed three children. Read Nancy's account of her Awakening after many years of sleep. The human brain is the most magnificent thing in the world and you will learn about it. You will learn how children and adults may respond to traumatic events and to prevent or correct the consequences Therapists and legal professionals dealing with the mental effects will learn understanding. You will read the very interesting biography and the therapy of a multiple personality. You will understand the effectiveness hyptherapy. You will read Bernice's poetry with an understanding gained from her life experience
- Author(s)Zora O Young M.D.
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.