All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere are strange goings-on once again in Middleburg. Someone has put up posters warning townspeople that the dreaded Indiana Aztec bat has been sighted in the area. What's more, the town is in an uproar over the bells recently placed in the church belfry that chime every hour -- twenty-four hours a day! It seems the whole town is going batty with the constant pealing! Bernie Magruder is determined to get to the bottom of things. Who put up all those posters about a species of bat one has ever heard of? What can the townspeople do to return some peace to their lives? And are the bats that Bernie and his family see swooping about the belfry the dreaded Indiana Aztecs? Looks like Bernie, and his two friends Georgene and Weasel, have their work cut out for them again!
- Author(s)Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.