All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith these 60 recipes, you'll get to savour berries in all ways imaginable: fruit wine, jams, jellies, grilled swordfish with blueberries, clafouti, fois gras with figs, soups, crepes. Jean-Paul Grappe's vast teaching and culinary experience has made him one of the most well-kwn and well-respected chefs in Quebec.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Grappe has been a chef since 1956 and a master chef since l'Expo 67. His popularity has ensured the success of many restaurants. Since 1984, he has been teaching the students of l'Institute de tourisme et d'hotellerie du Quebec.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Grappe
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width218 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.