All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperimental investigations in the past 10-15 years have provided convincing evidence of the cancer preventive potential of berries. Berries and their components have been shown to reduce the malignant properties of cancer cells in culture by influencing genes associated with cancer development. In addition, diets containing freeze-dried berries have been shown to prevent cancer in animals, and recent data indicate that they also exhibit cancer preventive effects in humans.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGary D. Stoner,Navindra P. Seeram
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.