All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionGet the Inside Word on Business Schools. The Princeton Review surveyed over 22,000 students to collect the information in the 2016 edition of TheBest 295 Business Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to kw when applying to b-school, including: Direct Quotes from Students- Detailed school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services- Snapshots of each school's strengths in the classroom and beyond Unique Ranking Lists- Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Placement, and more- Ratings for every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career Placement Detailed Career Information- In-depth school profiles, each including average base starting salaries, prominent alumni, and the top 5 employers hiring grads- Candid feedback from students on networking, internships, and recruitment You'll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleGraduate School Admissions Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Review Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.