All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year 2010 has been one of reversals. At the start Kevin Rudd, the conscience of decent folk everywhere, was still enjoying an unprecedented run of popularity in the polls. Meanwhile, the Liberals were fast becoming a reactionary rabble who, after sacrificing most of their leadership talent, were left with only a mad monk to guide them out of the wilderness. But by mid-year Tony Abbott had become the iron man, smuggling in a new set of budgies to get the Liberals' oppositional juices flowing. Kevin Rudd was looking as rattled as a clapped out third-termer, displaying a level of political expediency that would have made John Howard blush. As Labor dumped promises and programs, it wasn't just Abbott and the green-left who thought Rudd was a gutless backflipper, even the Labor faithful had started to ask: what does this guy believe in? It's re-election, stupid! See what Australia's wittiest and most perceptive political cartoonists make of it all in Best Australian Political Cartoons 2010, your essential alternative guide to the year in politics.
- Author BiographyRuss Radcliffe created the annual Best Australian Political Cartoons series in 2003. He has edited collections from some of Australia's finest political cartoonists, including Alan Moir, Bruce Petty, Bill Leak, Matt Golding, and Judy Horacek.
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width180 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRuss Radcliffe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.